CHARACTERISTICS AND ACCESSORIES
The thickness of the pipe makes it able to withstand internal pressures from 60 to 120 bar.
The bars, in standard lengths of 6 meters, are threaded on both ends and the joint is covered with a sturdy sleeve.
The rubber valves are fastened to the pipe through two locking rings in PVC, welded to the pipe so as to resist friction stresses.
The driving operations can be facilitated by threaded conical plugs.
The interaxes available between the valves make it possible to install from 1 to 4 on every meter of pipe.
EXAMPLES OF USE
– Preliminary injections: in underground works (tunnels and wells), they ensure the maximum reliability and safety when crossing unstable zones and/or zones with a high water content.
– Injections for waterproofing: generally used in dam construction. They improve the seal of the bottom of the holding dam and serve to construct sections designed to reduce leakage around the base of the reinforcements against the risks of pressure, elevation or trapping.
– Injections for consolidation: with multiple applications in fractured soil.
For the reconstruction of a monolithic mass in the decompressed rock surrounding a tunnel.
To ensure a solid base for heavy foundations. To restore works of art with deteriorated walls.
– Injections of adhesive (or binder): used to make the works adhere perfectly to the rocky underbase, eliminating the risk of slippage.
Or to fill gaps between the lining of a tunnel and its rock profile.
– Filler injections: generally performed between the rock and the tunnel lining. They fill the gaps caused by jutting elements, preventing contact with water and permitting correct division of pressures so as to prevent the risk of perforation by the jutting rocks